- 1/2 cup 0% or 2% Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla flavoured)
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 3/4 cup plain and unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey (optional but recommended)
- 1 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional but recommended)
- Add all ingredients into a high-power blender (I use my Nutri-Bullet for all my smoothies) and blend until smooth. You can add a little more almond milk or water if you find the smoothie is too thick.
- Serve immediately.