- 1/4 cup yellow or white popping corn
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or other liquid sweetener (or a little more or a little less depending on taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt
- Add corn to a standard lunch-size brown paper bag and fold the top of the bag over twice, pressing the fold tightly so the bag stays closed.
- Microwave the paper bag for 2 – 2 1/2 minutes or until there is a 5 second pause between pops.
- Remove the bag from the microwave, transfer the popcorn to a large bowl.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, heat butter, honey, vanilla and salt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or until butter is melted and honey is just bubbling.
- Pour the butter mixture over top of the popcorn, tossing to popcorn to coat evenly.
- Season with additional salt, if needed.