An easy-to-make Strawberry Orange Smoothie Bowl recipe made gluten free and vegan possible with strawberries, orange juice, frozen banana and oats. A super healthy breakfast or refreshing afternoon or post workout snack.
- 1 cup frozen banana (from 1 large, ripe banana)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup quick oats, certified gluten free if needed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water (or more orange juice), optional
- 1–2 teaspoons honey or other liquid sweetener, optional
- 1–2 large ice cubes
- Sliced Bananas, or other fresh cut fruit
- Sliced Strawberries, or other fresh berry
- Chia Seeds, or other raw seed (hemp, sunflower or pumpkin)
- Your Favourite Cereal
- Your Favourite Granola
- Raw or Roasted Nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender, food processor or Nutri-Bullet (that’s what I use!) and blend until smooth. You can add a little more water to the smoothie if you find the smoothie too thick.
- Transfer the smoothie from the blender to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes