A healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe made with coconut milk, oats, honey and a secret ingredient – cauliflower! This easy to make smoothie blends up in minutes making it the perfect breakfast choice for any morning. The best part? It’s made with simple clean eating ingredients and is gluten free, dairy free and vegan possible too!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen banana (from 1 small-medium, ripe banana)
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup water (plus more to thin if necessary)
- 1/4 cup quick oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional but recommended)
- Toppings for servings: nuts, seeds, granola or your favourite cereal, fresh fruit, coconut, etc
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. You can add a little more water to the smoothie if you find it is too thick or add some ice cubes if not thick enough.
- Transfer the smoothie from the blender to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings.
- Serve immediately.