- 1 lb Asparagus (woody ends trimmed)
- 1/2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the trimmed asparagus spears on the baking sheet and drizzle with the oil and season with the garlic powder and a generous shake of salt and pepper (to taste). Toss or roll the asparagus around to evenly coat in the oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (for thin spears) or 12 to 15 minutes (for thicker spears) or just until the ends are fork-tender and the tips are crispy.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the lemon juice. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed then divide between plates.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Serve beside any protein (salmon, chicken, steak, pork chops, shrimp, sausages), pasta or rice dish.
Keywords: asparagus, side dish, dinner, vegetable, roasted vegetable