A simple and delicious recipe for Raspberry Chia Seed Jam. Homemade jam has never been so easy or so tasty. And, of course, it’s naturally gluten free, refined sugar free and vegan!
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 – 3 tablespoons natural maple syrup or agave (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Add frozen raspberries and lemon juice to a small saucepan over medium-low heat. As the berries heat up and their juices are released, about 5-10 minutes, gently mash the berries with a wooden spoon or a fork until they break down and no large chunks remain.
- Bring berries to a gentle boil, and continue to simmer for a minute or 2.
- Stir in syrup (or agave) and chia seeds.
- Remove from heat and let cool and thicken before transferring to a jar to store in the fridge for about 1 week.
- Serving Size: 1