A simple and delicious recipe for Raspberry Chia Seed Jam. Homemade jam has never been so easy or so tasty.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 – 3 tablespoons natural maple syrup or agave (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Add frozen raspberries and lemon juice to a small saucepan over medium-low heat. As the berries heat up and their juices are released, about 5-10 minutes, gently mash the berries with a wooden spoon or a fork until they break down and no large chunks remain.
- Bring berries to a gentle boil, and continue to simmer for a minute or 2.
- Stir in syrup (or agave) and chia seeds.
- Remove from heat and let cool and thicken before transferring to a jar to store in the fridge for about 1 week.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1