Healthy oats, rich pumpkin and a lot of that pumpkin spice that I just oh so love! And then it’s drizzled with a little of that pure maple syrup and raw pumpkin seeds.
- 3 cups oats, gluten free certified (I used 2 cups rolled oats and 1 cup quick oats)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (each) ginger, nutmeg, allspice
- Pinch (each) clove and salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy both work)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup sugar (organic cane sugar is best)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Raw pumpkin seeds, pecans, maple syrup, extra cinnamon, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease an 8×11 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, clove and salt. Set aside.
- In a second large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin, sugar and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking dish and bake for 28-30 minutes until golden brown around the edges and just firm to the touch.
- Serve warm with toppings of your choice.
Nutritional information does not include toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes