- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons milk (non-dairy, dairy, whatever you have on hand)
- 3 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter*
- 3 tablespoons quick oats
- 1/4 cup honey (or use maple syrup)
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar (I prefer organic cane sugar; optional but recommended)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, optional but very much recommended
- To the food processor add the chickpeas and milk. Blend until chickpeas are mostly smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- To the blended chickpeas, add peanut butter, oats, honey, sugar (if using), cinnamon and salt. Blend for 1 minute until really smooth and creamy being sure to continue to scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Transfer cookie dough dip to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Dip is best if chilled for an hour 2 before being served with sliced fruit, honey crackers (or just by the spoonful!). Keep for up to 2 days in the fridge.
*I used and loved PB&Co’s Smooth Operator Peanut Butter in the recipe!