- 4 potatoes (medium sized works best), washed and scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- Sea salt (I like the pink Himalayan salt)
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Cut the washed potatoes into wedges. (I cut the potato in half then cut each half in half and then cut each quarter in half. This gives you 8 wedges per serving.)
- Transfer the potato wedges to a mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil (1/2 teaspoon of oil per potato is the perfect amount – any more and the fries are too greasy and any less the fries don’t get as crispy). Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to make sure each wedge is evenly coated.
- Transfer the potatoes the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the potatoes so they are evenly spaced being sure not to crowd the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, flipping the wedges after about 20 minutes. When the cut surfaces of the wedges are bubbly and golden brown they are ready.
- Serve immediately with your favourite dip.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes