A super simple and easy to make Honey Almond Granola recipes with only 6 ingredients!! This gluten free and healthy breakfast is a delicious start to your day.
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 1/4 cup neutral oil (I love avocado oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Roughly chop the whole almonds into smaller pieces. This doesn’t have to be perfect. (You can also use a food processor pulse the almonds into smaller pieces.)
- In a large mixing bowl add the rolled oats and almonds and stir to combine.
- In a smaller microwave-safe bowl add the honey, oil, vanilla and salt and microwave for about 30 seconds until just warm and the honey and oil mixes easily.
- Pour the warm honey mixture into the oats and mix until each oat and nut is coated. (If you find the mixture too wet, you can add a 1/4 cup oats or enough the oats are just moist and not sopping.)
- Transfer the oat mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Bake for about 24 minutes or until golden brown being sure to stir the granola every 6-8 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool completely on the baking sheet before storing in an airtight container. This granola keeps for about a week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes