A super easy recipe for Homemade Peanut Butter. No expensive nut grinder require! All it takes is real peanuts, a little sea salt and a little honey for extra sweetness!
- 4 cups of peanuts, dry roasted and unsalted
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla, 2 tablespoons honey or sugar, 2 tablespoon cocoa powder (or to taste)
- Add peanuts, salt and any optional add-in, if using into the food processor.
- Blend for 3-5 minutes or so until smooth and creamy. (You will see the peanuts get processed into crumbs, the form a sticky ball and then eventually turn into a smooth butter.)
- Transfer to an airtight jar and store in the fridge.