This Healthy Ranch Dip is my favourite way to eat all the veggies! Made with Greek yogurt and pantry spices this easy to make dip is so creamy and flavourful and packed with protein!
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1–2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to your liking
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- Optional: 1-2 teaspoons nutritional yeast for an extra savoury flavour
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt, oil, vinegar and honey together until smooth. The add all the spices to the yogurt mixture and continue to whisk until everything is smooth and well combined.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to use. Keeps for about 3 days.