- 1 batch Oven Baked Potato Wedges
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (I like a cheddar and mozzarella blend), or more to taste
- 10 cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped or leaves left whole
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- Salsa, for serving
- Optional or Additional Toppings: corn kernels, black beans, sour cream, red onion, shredded lettuce
- Prepare the Potato Wedges following the recipe at – https://www.nourishedtheblog.com/oven-baked-potato-wedges/
- Keep oven set at 400F. Arrange potato wedges into a single layer either on the same baking sheet or in a oven-safe skillet.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the wedges. Bake the cheesy potatoes in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and just starting to brown.
- While the cheese is melting in the oven, make the creamy avocado sauce by mashing 1 avocado with the lime juice and salt until smooth. Stir in the greek yogurt. Season with additional salt or lime, if needed. For an easy drizzle, transfer the avocado sauce into a squeeze bottle. Otherwise, this sauce can be spooned over top of the potato nachos or left on the side for dipping.
- When the cheese is melted, sprinkle the tomatoes, jalapenos, green onions, cilantro, or toppings of choice, all over the nachos. Squeeze or spoon the avocado sauce on top.
- Serve immediately with a side of salsa.