This Healthy Green Goddess Dressing is a mayo-free and lightened-up take of the creamy green classic. Made with a base of Greek yogurt, lots of fresh herbs, garlic and a little kick of jalapeño, this dressing is good on anything and everything!!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (0% or 2% works great!)
- 1 cup fresh basil, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, lightly packed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, finely chopped (about half a small pepper; optional but recommended)
- 1/2 small clove of garlic, minced or grated, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- To a blender (I’ve use my NutriBullet for this!) or food processor, add yogurt, basil, parsley and 2 tablespoon of oil and blend until mostly smooth, scraping the sides in necessary.
- Add the remaining oil, lemon juice, honey, jalapeño pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend and pulse until very smooth and well incorporated.
- Season with additional salt, pepper or honey, if needed.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.