- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 (large) banana, frozen is best
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen is best
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk (almond, coconut, regular or use pineapple juice for an extra sweet treat!)
- Handful of ice cubes (optional)
- In a blender, food processor or NutriBullet add spinach, cold water and chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
- Add banana, mango, honey, if using, and 1/4 cup milk or juice. Blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add a little extra water or thinning if the smoothie is too thick.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes