- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar (I prefer unrefined organic cane sugar)
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray an 8×8 baking dish with oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, sugar and butter and until smooth. Add almond flour, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, baking soda and salt and stir with a spatula until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Let brownies cool completely in the pan.