Today I am serving up crazy chocolaty, crazy easy to make Gluten Free Almond Flour Brownies and they are just sooo good!
Confession Time… I may or may not have eaten that entire stack of gluten free brownies the second I put my camera down after taking this photo.
And this pan of brownies may or may not have lasted less than a day… Which then meant that a second batch of the Almond Flour Brownies had to be made… Which also didn’t last long.
Now, besides the fact that these delicious squares are perfectly gluten free and air on the healthier side of any other brownie recipe you have made before, I think this is my new favourite dessert-like-brownie-chocolate food. Not to be confused with crispy-snack-like-chocolate foods or breakfast-like-chocolate foods. They’re very different, you guys.
MORE ABOUT THESE GLUTEN FREE ALMOND FLOUR BROWNIES…
These Almond Flour Brownies are the most chocolatey of chocolate brownies I think I have ever eaten.
Serious chocolatey heaven… and it is great!
I mean, because, who isn’t a fan of chocolate heaven?! Or brownies?
These healthier brownies are super moist, crazy chocolatey and totally decadent. Almond flour is perfect for brownies – it’s super light and delicate but gives your brownies just a touch of texture without being overly cakey or too heavy.
This pretty much is my perfect brownie – moist, chocolatey and slightly fudgy without being too cake-like.
Because when I want a brownie I don’t want a piece of cake. #amiright?Print
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar (I prefer unrefined organic cane sugar)
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray an 8×8 baking dish with oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, sugar and butter and until smooth. Add almond flour, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, baking soda and salt and stir with a spatula until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Let brownies cool completely in the pan.