Today I am serving up super chocolaty, easy-to-make Gluten-Free Almond Flour Brownies and they are seriously good!
Confession Time… I may or may not have eaten that entire stack of gluten-free brownies the second I put my camera down after taking this photo.
And this pan of brownies may or may not have lasted less than a day… Which then meant that a second batch of the Almond Flour Brownies had to be made… Which also didn’t last long.
Now, besides the fact that these delicious squares are perfectly gluten-free and air on the healthier side of any other brownie recipe you have made before, I think this is my new favourite dessert-like-brownie-chocolate food. Not to be confused with crispy-snack-like-chocolate foods or breakfast-like-chocolate foods. They’re very different, you guys.
MORE ABOUT THESE GLUTEN-FREE ALMOND FLOUR BROWNIES…
These Almond Flour Brownies are the most chocolatey of chocolate brownies I think I have ever eaten.
Serious chocolatey heaven… and it is great!
I mean, because, who isn’t a fan of chocolate heaven?! Or brownies?
These healthier brownies are super moist, crazy chocolatey and totally decadent. Almond flour is perfect for brownies – it’s super light and delicate but gives your brownies just a touch of texture without being overly cakey or too heavy.
This pretty much is my perfect brownie – moist, chocolatey and slightly fudgy without being too cake-like.
Because when I want a brownie I don’t want a piece of cake. #amiright?Print
Almond Flour Brownies
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 squares 1x
Today is. a great day to serve up super chocolaty, easy-to-make Gluten-Free Almond Flour Brownies. Each square is rich, chocolaty and seriously good!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar (I prefer unrefined organic cane sugar)
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray an 8×8 baking dish with oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, sugar and butter and until smooth. Add almond flour, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, baking soda and salt and stir with a spatula until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Let brownies cool completely in the pan.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Effie J. Sorg says
Can’t wait to try these! Sounds Yummy!
Thank you so much for sharing.
I hope you like them!
Made these today – they turned out great! I used coconut oil instead of butter, coconut sugar & unsweetened plain almond milk.
So glad to hear that!! Enjoy!!