This Easy Peach Salsa with Jalapeño recipe is little sweet, a little spicy and totally delicious. Made with fresh peaches, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, lime and garlic, this simple salsa is a clean eating snack, a great condiment for chicken and fish and a party dip that will not disappoint.
- 2 cups finely chopped peaches
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced or grated
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To a mixing bowl, add peaches, onion, jalapeño, cilantro and garlic. Gently fold and stir to combine.
- Add lime juice and salt. Gently stir together until well combined. Season with additional lime juice and salt if needed.
- Let salsa sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. Keeps for 1-2 days.