- 2 Salmon Fillets (approximately 6 ounces/170 grams each)
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Dried Dill
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Lemon (or a generous squeeze of juice)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry with a paper towel then drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle the top sides of the fillets evenly with the parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through and easily flakes with a fork (cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fillets).
- Remove from the oven and generously squeeze the lemon over top.
- Store any leftovers in the airtight containers in the fridge for up to three days.
Keywords: dinner, fish & seafood, salmon, baked salmon, salmon without skin, salmon with lemon