This Air Fryer Salmon recipe uses really simple pantry spices for a quick and easy dinnertime (or lunch) protein ready in about 10 minutes. Top with a spoonful of bright and flavourful Cilantro Herb Sauce for a satisfying and PCOS-Friendly meal!
12 oz Salmon Fillets (I use 2 large boneless, skinless fillets)
Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
¼ tsp Paprika
Avocado Oil Spray
Cilantro Herb Sauce or Lemon Wedges (for serving)
- Pat the salmon fillets dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper then the garlic powder and paprika.
- Add the tray to the air fryer basket. Set the air fryer to ‘air fry’ and preheat to 375ºF.
- When preheated, place the salmon fillets in the air fryer basket and spray with avocado oil spray until evenly coated. And push in the drawer. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes for thinner fillets or 10 to 12 minutes for thicker fillets or until they have reached an internal temperature of at least 145ºF (cooking time varies depending on the thickness of the fillets).
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately with cilantro herb sauce or fresh lemon wedges.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serve with rice, quinoa or sweet potatoes with roasted or steamed vegetables or salad.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
Keywords: dinner, fish & seafood, salmon, air fryer salmon, salmon without skin, salmon with lemon, air fryer