This Easy Curried Roasted Cauliflower recipe is a super simple side dish that is perfect beside any dinner.
- 6–8 cups cauliflower (1 small-medium cauliflower), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced (I used red/purple onion)
- 2 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional, but recommended)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional, but recommended)
- Pinch of cayenne powder (optional, but recommended)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey (or use maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional, but recommended)
- 1–2 tablespoons of oil (depending on how much cauliflower you have)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped or torn
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer the cut up cauliflower and onion to a large mixing bowl. Add the spices, honey, lemon and oil and toss to combine. It’s easiest to use your hands to make sure each piece is evenly coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown, flipping or tossing the cauliflower once half way through.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.