This Healthy Cinnamon Vanilla Fruit Dip is the perfect afternoon snack! In this PCOS-friendly recipe, canned chickpeas are blended with almond butter, cinnamon and vanilla for a deliciously dessert-like dip that tastes like cookie dough and pairs well with apples or strawberries.
- 1 cup chickpeas (from the can, drained and rinsed well)
- 2 Tbsp all-natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia extract (see note below)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and blend for 3 to 5 minutes or until very smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container in the fridge raider for at least two hours before serving. Best served chilled
This recipe was created using Now Foods Better Stevia Organic Powdered Stevia Leaf Extract. I love this stevia and have been using it in my kitchen for years. If using a different stevia or sweetener, adjust the amount to taste.
Keywords: snack, chickpeas, hummus, cinnamon, vanilla, dessert hummus, fruit dip