This Cilantro Herb Sauce takes just minutes to make but can add a whole lot of flavour to just about any meal. Made with fresh cilantro, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil it pairs perfectly with just about any fish, meat or veggie dish and is deliciously PCOS-friendly, gluten-free and dairy-free.
- 2 cups Cilantro Leaves (tough stems removed)
- 1 cup Parsley Leaves (tough steams removed)
- 1 (large) Garlic Clove
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt (I always use real salt)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Add the cilantro and parsley to the food processor and pulse to finely chop.
- Add the remaining ingredients (garlic, lemon juice, salt, oil and fresh ground black pepper to taste) and blend until combined and smooth, about a minute.
- Season with additional salt, pepper or lemon if needed.
- Transfer to a bowl or air-tight container and refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days or freeze for longer.
Keywords: sauce, side dish, cilantro, herb sauce, dip, marinade, dressing