A heavenly combination of chocolate and bananas for the perfect afternoon snack or dessert that tastes just like a chocolate milkshake but better!
- 3/4 cup milk (dairy or plain nondairy like coconut, rice, soy, almond)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1-2 teaspoons raw or pure honey (or to taste)
- 3-6 ice cubes (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 large frozen banana (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Add all ingredients (milk, cocoa powder, honey, ice cubes and frozen banana) to a powerful blender or NutriBullet and blend until smooth. (Thin with more milk or thicken with more ice, if needed.)
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information includes 1 teaspoon honey and almond milk.