- 1 cup White Cannellini Beans (white kidney beans)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 small Garlic
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add beans, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, black pepper (to taste) and water to a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Pulse a couple of times to combine all the ingredients then while the food processor is running, slowly stream in the olive oil.
- Continue blending until hummus is smooth and creamy, about 3 to 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to four days. Serve with cut-up veggies or PCOS-friendly crackers for dipping or as a condiment for chicken or salads.
Keywords: hummus, bean dip, white bean dip, snack, dip