Balsamic Honey Roasted Vegetables are the best way to eat your veggies! Oven-roasted until tender, any medley of vegetables works for this recipe for a healthy and easy side to any lunch or dinner. These Balsamic Honey Roasted Vegetables are also a great make ahead and meal prep idea.
- 8-10 cups veggies (any combination you have on hand – here I used (about 2 cups each) sweet potato, beet, broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper), all washed, trimmed and chopped into roughly even-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Transfer the prepared veggies to the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes before giving the pan a shake to toss and turn the veggies. Continue to roasted for another 10-15 minutes.
- When the veggies are just golden brown and fork-tender remove from the oven. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and honey evenly over the veggies. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes more or until the balsamic vinegar has sweetened and the honey has just started caramelized.